MotorcycleFlameWars.com

Freedom to Speak Uncensored!
It is currently Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Convention
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:30 am 

Have any of you creeps watched any of the Repub Convention?

I can't say I'm a Trumpster but I've been really impressed with his kids so far.

He must have done something right.

My 18 year old kid is all in for the Trump. He hates Shrillary.

I must have done something right.

—Lord Melbourne (1779-1848), doing a pretty neat job of summing up the Obama era.

Post subject: Re: Convention
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:50 am 

I've been watching it off and on, cheap entertainment if nothing else. I personally think Hilary is the better choice, mainly because as a good Left Coast Commie my views are more in line with the Dems than the Pubes. However I like a lot of what Trump has to say, it's the rest of the standard GOP platform I disagree with.

Tough call really, one of those hold your nose and vote for one kinda' elections I guess.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:43 pm 

Trump may not be the small government guy I was hoping for but if he comes through with his promise to secure the border we will be light years ahead. Regardless, I'm all in for Trump.

My advice to our Federal Government is as follows.

Repeal the immigration act of 1965.

A moratorium on all immigration.

End birth right citizenship.

Deport all those here illegally.

Secure the border.

These suggestions are just for starters.

Hillary should be in prison. Martha Stewart was imprisoned for a lot less.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:20 am 

Jmdonald wrote:
Trump may not be the small government guy I was hoping for but if he comes through with his promise to secure the border we will be light years ahead. Regardless, I'm all in for Trump.

My advice to our Federal Government is as follows.

Repeal the immigration act of 1965.

End birth right citizenship.

Deport all those here illegally.

Secure the border.

These suggestions are just for starters.

Hillary should be in prison. Martha Stewart was imprisoned for a lot less.

So you'd like to see only Native Americans (aka: "Indians") living here again? Me too.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:13 am 

Kindly Doc Moore wrote:

So you'd like to see only Native Americans (aka: "Indians") living here again? Me too.

No.

I'd like to see the Immigration act of 1965 repealed

Birth right citizenship ended.

All individuals here illegally deported.

The border secured.

Hillary Clinton prosecuted for her crimes.

I didn't say anything about Indians. I am a Native American.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:12 am 

We didn't immigrate here until 1968, my wife came here in 1970. We're fine with you kicking us out and we'll even make a deal with you, if you buy our house at market value, pay out any SSI we've both paid into all our working lives and continue my VA disability payments, you'll only have to deport us to Vancouver Island instead of all the way back to Liverpool and Manchester respectively. Think of the money you'll save!

If not then Molon Labe` motherfuckers, I've got some nice hot British .303 for your ass

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:20 am 

Kenneth is fond of that idyllic time when America had a strong middle class post WWII. being a leftist, he thinks it was due to the 90% tax rate and great government programs.

Now I have a fact for you Doc. Post WWII there was ZERO immigration into the US. Between 1945 and 1965, we had ZERO immigration to allow US soldiers returning from combat to find work. Because there was a smaller pool of labor, wages naturally rose.

Your pal Ted Kennedy passed the 1965 immigration act which allowed a flood of cheap labor rather than skilled labor to flood the nation. The Dems knew they would never win another election without a dependent class. We've been paying the price ever since.

—Lord Melbourne (1779-1848), doing a pretty neat job of summing up the Obama era.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:02 am 

SARNALI wrote:
We didn't immigrate here until 1968, my wife came here in 1970. We're fine with you kicking us out and we'll even make a deal with you, if you buy our house at market value, pay out any SSI we've both paid into all our working lives and continue my VA disability payments, you'll only have to deport us to Vancouver Island instead of all the way back to Liverpool and Manchester respectively. Think of the money you'll save!

If not then Molon Labe` motherfuckers, I've got some nice hot British .303 for your ass

Who wants to kick you guys out? I only want to see illegal aliens shown the door. I would love for the government to refund the money I paid into Social Security and refrain from withholding any more from my income. In return I promise to make no claim in the future. Social Security is an abomination. Just like our overbearing overreaching federal government.