MotorcycleFlameWars.com

Freedom to Speak Uncensored!
It is currently Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Donde esta Seru?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:06 pm 

Life is too short to stop eating well and drinking. It doesn't matter how much you weigh. What matters is can you still accomplish all things physical. Ride your bicycle lift some weights. Run if your knees allow it. Mine will not. Being blessed with male model good looks Sarnali doesn't worry about this shit. Hell half his colon is gone. The guy rides a Tiger for Christ sakes. Let his example be the light that guides us all. I think I'll make a run up to Colorado and pick up some weed. Seruzawa owns a dispensary up there. I need a deal on vape sticks. No reasonable offer refused. Or so I'm told.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:36 am 

If you enjoy working out then go for it. Life is all about doing the things you enjoy. I've spent most of my life eating and drinking well, if the price I pay for that is being overweight then that's on me, no one held a gun to my head. I very rarely eat processed foods and I don't care for meat. I'd much rather have fish or shellfish or chicken. About the only red meat I really like is lamb and I never drink cheap alcohol, I rarely drink coffee or any kind of pop. mostly I drink water or black tea with a little milk in it. I figure when my times up it's up, not much I can do about it.

To quote Herger the Joyous, " The All Father wove the skein of your life a long time ago, go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed, fear profits a man nothing"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:13 am 

Recently there was yet another news article about some 100+ year old woman who drank whiskey and smoke a cigar everyday. Most medical diet advice is utter shit. The Italians and French consume tons of pasta, wine and smoke like chimneys. They have lower rates of heart disease than Americans. They also don't have high fructose corn syrup and massive amounts of preservatives imbedded in their food chain.

For that matter no one has ever proven that red meat is bad for you. That rumor started in the 60s when so many hippies and other new age types embraced Hinduist ideas. Scientifically there's no evidence of any kind. Just the opinions of self-styled "experts".

Remember they told us to use vegetable oil instead of butter? All bullshit.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:32 pm 

I don't eat anything that says diet or low fat or light on the packaging including beer. That shit is for fat people.

I like meat and veggies and I really enjoy vigorous workouts although I had to dial the crossfit stuff back a little because I was starting to suffer injuries.

The wife and I were just boozing it up too much with our evening wine habit so I cut it off. Doesn't mean I'm quitting. Just dialing it back a notch for now.

—Lord Melbourne (1779-1848), doing a pretty neat job of summing up the Obama era.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:52 pm 

I just about killed myself last night with a couple of Vesper martini's, if you're not a new Bond fane the Vesper is 2 shots Bombay Sapphire Gin, 1 shot Grey Goose Vodka, 1/2 shot Lemoncello and a twist of lemon, bloody good but boy did they kick my ass. I haven't been that looped for a long time, I don't think Judith was overly impressed.

My only excuse is it's been a totally fucked up week and I'd just reached that point I'm afraid.